Wednesday 8 June 2011

Getting Back My Focus

After having over a year off from competing I am so excited and ready to hit the stage again in October for the IFBB Vics and IFBB Nationals.
It has been a hard year or so with my whole life changing around but I found that as long as I kept focus on my goals and dreams I was able to pick my  self up again and focus on my training and getting to the best shape ever for the October comps.

Dieting doesn't come easy for me, I struggle alot with getting started takes me about 2 or 3 wks to get into to it but after that its all all good!! :)

so in this being like well suppose to be like the 2nd wk of dieting but cause I cant help but eat chocolate every 2 or 3 days!!!! ..lol... its back to the drawing board and start again!! :).....

I love my cardio so ill start off with at least 1hr a day for the next 2wks than increase as I go :)

Yahhhhh cant wait to see how my body turns out this time around..hopefully some good improvements!! :)

1 comment: