Monday 18 July 2011

11weeks to GO!!

So now its 11 weeks  as of Saturday the 23rd of July ,  I am so far content with how my body is shaping up but at the same time I am in PANIC mode!!! .

It has not been 100% perfect dieting , I have had my chocolates on the weekends and oh cant forget the table spoon of peanut butter every morning!!! :)...but now I know its close so all that is coming out !

I know that there is so much I want to improve and I don't just want to look GOOD on stage, I want to look AMAZING!!! I am harsh on myself I don't compete against no one but me!!

I always have a mental picture of how I want to look and that is what I strive for!
I don't obsess over it even though some people would like to argue that :) ,  I train because  I love training, I compete because I love achieving the impossible and pushing my body that much further, and yes I will have my treats here and there and food I enjoy every now and than because I'm not perfect I enjoy the whole competition prep, but I also want to enjoy a bit of life too , finding that balance is hard and sometimes, like I found happened couple weeks ago you lose focus of what you  are training for and even why you compete.  I have these periods, I go through them every time , but the most important thing is to stay true to yourself and know why you are doing it and what your goals are. I don't compete for the trophy (  I have too many now that I store them in a box in the garage) I do it to challenge me ! To see what I can achieve with my training and diet, and to see how I can improve my overall condition, I don't visualize another figure athletes and say that's how I want to look, I actually look at my body and visualize what I have and see what I can do with it and how I can change it.  I do admire a lot of figure girls, but I know there bodies are different than mine they respond different to food and training , so I know I'll never look like  them exactly. 

Now it's full on dieting from here! I am looking forward to seeing how  I come up in the next few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment